- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 254 times
August 10, 2013 at 8:54 am #828Anonymous
This Topic is Just to see what others thing on this subject.
If anyone knows who the mindcrackers are and how they do pranks that’s basically what I was thinking we could do.
If we Do pranks (we dont Just asking)
You know the person somewhat like you have been on the server and awhile.
Example: You know that Bob (random name i know) has been on the server for a while and lets say that he was joking about cows being everywhere (ramdon example) You decide to Fill his house with cows as a prank.
1: Always leave a sign saying who did it and the reason for it.
2. No Lava
3. No TNT
4. No griefing In a harmful way (what i mean by this is like moving a dirt block so you can put your sign there Just nothing Bad.) ( Remember This is just a thought and I don’t mean any disrespect.)
For more examples Go to VintageBeef and look at his prank wars Videos.
Thanks For reviewing and Please This is just a thought so tell me what you think.August 10, 2013 at 11:34 am #953Anonymous
Ive already done an “exploding tree” with tnt and a trapped chest haha. TNT pranks are the best ones.August 10, 2013 at 3:00 pm #954Anonymous
As long as it dosnt destroy anything important and that they say its ok to use TNT.August 10, 2013 at 8:46 pm #956Anonymous
Personally, I”m completely cool with it, just as long as it doesn’t become the new game. I don’t wanna spend 8 hours cleaning up every single day. Pranks are cool, in moderation. Otherwise, it just gets boring and annoying.
you referred to mindcrack. I’ve noticed lately, the pranks are kinda “beneficial”. Which I think is cool. If you needed tons of Red Clay Blocks, if I prank you, I should use Red Clay Blocks somehow. I dunno.
I think common, respected ground rules would be-
1. Nothing that can be considered Ban worthy in way of griefing or raiding. You know when you’re pranking someone if you’re crossing the line. Tip toe up to it. Dance on it. Don’t cross it. Respect is key.
2. Do nothing that results in the player’s death or the irreversible destruction of ones items, builds, livestock, belongings, etc.
3. Be nice? Don’t single one person out or pick on a specific individual. Thats just mean
4. Remember, we’re neighbors. We still have to live beside one another.August 12, 2013 at 8:52 am #961Anonymous
Man Chaos you should be a guild line maker! Everything you said is what i was hoping for. Thanks 🙂August 14, 2013 at 4:05 pm #965cYnIxKeymaster
I really like those guidelines but here’s a question. What if you know where someone is going to spawn and you put a lava bucket there, would that be a prank or grief considering you are going to loose whatever’s in your inventory?
Seems like grief to me but curious on your thoughts?August 15, 2013 at 9:12 am #967Anonymous
What I was saying or trying to say is that No that would be griefing. In the pranks we will try not to make the player your pranking loose their inventory. We do hoppers now so picking up items if they do die from your prank will be easy and only result in death and no lose of inventory. (Hopefully this straightens things out?)IF you are still confused look at VintageBeef’s Prank Wars Videos for reference. (not advertisement just example 🙂 )
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.